- Primary purpose is the conservation, perpetuation and promotion of the Hispano-Árabe (Há) horse
throughout the UK. Assist in protecting the breed, share and verify breeding stock and breeding
reports throughout it's members in the UK; and to preserve and promote the breed based on the rules
and regulations passed down from the Stud Book in Spain.
- To assist Hispano-Árabe owners with the procurement of Unión Española de Ganaderos de
Caballos de Raza Hispano-árabe (UEGHá) registration documents and the inscription of horses into
the breed Stud Book.
- To be affiliated to the Unión Española de Ganaderos de Caballos de Raza Hispano-árabe (UEGHá)
and to enter into a protocol with UEGHá and to work in accordance with such signed protocol.
- To maintain and deliver records for the registration of the UK owned Hispano-Árabe horses to
- To create and publish the National British Register for the Hispano-Árabe (Há), it's part-breds and
the Tres sangres Anglo Hispano-Árabe (Ahá) horses in the UK.
- To achieve through DEFRA, breed recognition for the Hispano-Árabe breed in the UK and issue
breed-specific passports, in accordance with EU legislation.
- To give greater exposure to the breed by publishing the less-readily available materials; such as
translations of articles from Spain.
- To educate about the Hispano-Árabes by emphasising the International significance of the breed, it's
cultural background and unique qualities.
© Leopard Studios